Kevin serves as secretary for the Saugerties Zoning Board of Appeals and has worked as a Census enumerator and election official. He has also worked in fields as diverse as System Administrator, carpenter, salesman and entrepreneur. He lives in Veteran with his partner Pam, their two children and an assortment of pets. An avid hiker, Kevin understands the importance of preserving our natural resources. He also knows the hard work and commitment required for public office and is ready to serve.
“During Covid, we have seen just how thin the social safety net is stretched. Too many are struggling. I will work to help existing local businesses thrive, while embracing new opportunities for our town that positively impact residents, including improving housing to fairly serve the whole community.”
- Regulation of Short Term Rentals
- Protection of the Esopus from Ashokan discharges
- Investment in municipal broadband and other services
- Expansion of clean energy
- Support for senior citizens and working families
- Reexamination of zoning with close adherence to the Comprehensive Plan
As a Saugerties Town Board representative, Kevin will support smart growth balanced with protecting the unique qualities of our community.
Feel free to contact him with any concerns or questions.
Please consider a donation